Re: Multi-server HTTP

From: Anthony Bryan <anthonybryan@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Oct 2009 12:06:10 -0400
To: HTTP Working Group <ietf-http-wg@w3.org>
These changes are included in the latest revision.

Henrik Nordstrom and Alan Ford are authors. The next revision will
include more merges from draft-ford-http-multi-server.

http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bryan-metalinkhttp

--
(( Anthony Bryan ... Metalink [ http://www.metalinker.org ]
  )) Easier, More Reliable, Self Healing Downloads