Re: I-D Action:draft-reschke-rfc2231-in-http-05.txt

Hi,

this update of draft-reschke-rfc2231-in-http contains two minor changes:

- the charset grammar (<mime-charset> in Section 2.3 of [RFC2978])
allows the single quote character, but that character is needed as
delimiter in the RFC 2231 based syntax; therefore I'm now using a
modified ABNF for mime-charset, excluding that character (Martin Dürst
has confirmed this isn't a problem in practice)

- added a note about the possibility of receiving charset/octet-sequence
combinations that do not decode and added *suggestions* how
implementations can deal with them

Best regards, Julian