Re: HTTP1.1 Proxy, clients multiple persistent connections

From: Premysl Kouril <premysl.kouril@seznam.cz>
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2004 15:26:49 +0200
To: ietf-http-wg@w3.org
I have  one more question about this topic. I detected, that after
creating couple of multiple connections between client and proxy, client
sends requests for different www servers to one particular client-proxy
connection (is it ok ?).  My question is how HTTP1.1 proxy (maintains
proxy-www_server persistent connections) recognizes which proxy-www
connection should be used for incoming client request (and when it shoud
create new proxy-www connection). Thanks