draft-ietf-http-state-mgmt-01.txt LAST CALL

From: Larry Masinter <masinter@parc.xerox.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 1996 13:10:21 PDT
To: http-wg%cuckoo.hpl.hp.com@hplb.hpl.hp.com
We delayed consideration of the state management draft so we could
concentrate on 1.1, but the document has been stable. This is a LAST
CALL for comments from the working group as to whether we should
proceed with promoting this document as a proposed standard.

But as far as either Dave or I can see, this is ready to go.
Objections? Comments? Need more time to review?

I'd just as soon deal with anything we can _before_ the Montreal
meeting.

Larry