RE: Should it be DAV:must-not-be-checked-out or DAV:must-be-check ed-i n?

From: Clemm, Geoff <gclemm@rational.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2001 14:44:34 -0400
To: ietf-dav-versioning@w3.org
   From: Peter Raymond [mailto:Peter.Raymond@merant.com]

   In section 1.6.1 we have an example of a CHECKOUT method which
   fails with a DAV:must-not-be-checked-out and returning a 409
   Conflict.  I cannot actually see in the spec where the Precondition
   DAV:must-not-be-checked-out for the CHECKOUT method is defined?

   CHECKOUT has a DAV:must-be-checked-in Precondition NOT a
   DAV:must-not-be-checked-out Precondition.  So is the example wrong
   or should the condition for CHECKOUT be changed.  I also note that
   DAV:must-not-be-checked-out is used as a precondition for the LABEL
   method.  Perhaps they should be consistent and both use
   DAV:must-not-be-checked-out?

Thanks for catching that!  When I renamed the precondition a while
back, I neglected to update the example or the occurrences in the
LABEL method.  I'll fix that.