RE: Revision 16 of the DeltaV spec is all advanced :-)

From: Clemm, Geoff <gclemm@rational.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2001 14:44:20 -0400
To: ietf-dav-versioning@w3.org
Thanks! I'll fix those up.

Bitten once more by the "silently trash your references" feature
of Word (:-(.

From: Peter Raymond [mailto:Peter.Raymond@merant.com]

I don't know if anyone else has already noticed, but in revision 16 of the
deltav document we
have lost a crucial '1' from the last paragraph of the introduction (section
1).
In revision 16 it now reads:
"An implementer that is only interested in basic versioning should
 skip the advanced versioning sections (Section 0 to Section 15)."
I think it should be 10 to 15.