Re: minor comments regarding 12.2

From: Boris Bokowski/OTT/OTI <Boris_Bokowski@oti.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2001 21:44:21 -0500
To: ietf-dav-versioning@w3.org
Thanks Geoff!

>    section 9.8:
>    This section only applies when the server supports the
WORKING-RESOURCE
>    option
>
> Well, I'd say that the section applies always, but the postcondition
> cannot be satisfied unless the server supports the working-resource
> option.

This might be understood as "If you support LABEL, you must support
WORKING-RESOURCE as well." I think the section should be hedged by "If the
server supports the WORKING-RESOURCE option..." so that this
interpretation is no longer possible.

>    Word problem: error - reference source not found
>
> Will fix (so Word guru's: any way to ask Word whether there are
> any bad references?).

In Word 2000, you can select all (CTRL-A) and recalculate (F9). After
this, the status line tells you about bad references. I don't know how to
find them once you know they are there, though.

Boris.