Re: minor comments regarding 12.2

   From: "Boris Bokowski/OTT/OTI" <Boris_Bokowski@oti.com>
   Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2001 21:44:21 -0500

   Thanks Geoff!

   >    section 9.8:
   >    This section only applies when the server supports the
   WORKING-RESOURCE
   >    option
   >
   > Well, I'd say that the section applies always, but the postcondition
   > cannot be satisfied unless the server supports the working-resource
   > option.

   This might be understood as "If you support LABEL, you must support
   WORKING-RESOURCE as well." I think the section should be hedged by "If the
   server supports the WORKING-RESOURCE option..." so that this
   interpretation is no longer possible.

Good point.  I will add that hedge to this section.