DAV:compare-baseline REPORT

From: Boris Bokowski/OTT/OTI <Boris_Bokowski@oti.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2001 13:56:39 -0500
To: ietf-dav-versioning@w3.org
Cc: "Geoffrey M. Clemm" <geoffrey.clemm@rational.com>
This is a change request - I hope it's not too late:

A compare-baseline REPORT only contains version URLs. This makes it very
painful to find out what the changes are in terms of the VCRs that are
exposed by the DAV:baseline-collection. I would like to see, instead of
version URLs being reported by the DAV:compare-baseline, the VCR URLs from
the corresponding DAV:baseline-collection(s).

I would propose the following (just for the added-version case,
deleted-version and changed-version would be similar):

A DAV:added-version element identifies a member of the
DAV:baseline-collection of the compare baseline version whose
DAV:checked-in version belongs to a version history from which no version
is the DAV:checked-in version of a member of the DAV:baseline-collection
of the request baseline.
<!ELEMENT added-version (href)>
As an alternative, both URLs could be reported (VCR and version URLs).

Boris.