Does anyone object?

   From: "Boris Bokowski/OTT/OTI" <Boris_Bokowski@oti.com>
   Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2001 13:56:39 -0500

   This is a change request - I hope it's not too late:

   A compare-baseline REPORT only contains version URLs. This makes it very
   painful to find out what the changes are in terms of the VCRs that are
   exposed by the DAV:baseline-collection. I would like to see, instead of
   version URLs being reported by the DAV:compare-baseline, the VCR URLs from
   the corresponding DAV:baseline-collection(s).

   I would propose the following (just for the added-version case,
   deleted-version and changed-version would be similar):

   A DAV:added-version element identifies a member of the
   DAV:baseline-collection of the compare baseline version whose
   DAV:checked-in version belongs to a version history from which no version
   is the DAV:checked-in version of a member of the DAV:baseline-collection
   of the request baseline.
   <!ELEMENT added-version (href)>
   As an alternative, both URLs could be reported (VCR and version URLs).

   Boris.