really urgent

From: Chunbo Shao <cxs0187@omega.uta.edu>
Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2001 02:43:24 -0600 (CST)
To: Gary L Peskin <garyp@firstech.com>
cc: html-tidy@w3.org, dsc@w3.org
Dear Sir,

When i go to the TreeViewer in
(http://xml.apache.org/xerces-j/treeview.html), i find the number returned
by NodeList.getLength() is not the html tree number. I really need help on
this. I didn't sleep these days for this. For example, the tag <html> is
the root for the tree, generally, it has 2 children(<head> and <body>).
But Jtidy returns 1, not 2 as i need. This return comes from
NodeList.getLength(). Can i solve this number problem?

help me..

Mahor