Re: question about Tidy

From: Chunbo Shao <cxs0187@omega.uta.edu>
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2001 16:21:15 -0600 (CST)
To: Gary L Peskin <garyp@firstech.com>
cc: sami@lempinen.net, dsr@w3.org, html-tidy@w3.org
Hello, Gary

I hope you still remember me. I still work on JTidy a lot. I have
question.

There is "Node" interface in dom package, and there is "DOMNodeImpl" class
to implement this interface.
In the example file attached (which comes from the jtidy help html), I see
the code of "node.getNodeName()",
where node is an instance of dom.Node. I know there is implementation of
getNodeName() method inside of
"DOMNodeImpl" class which is in the tidy package. BUT i really cannot see
how this method can be invoked by the above call:
"node.getNodeName()". PLease help me.

Great thanks. If any of my description is not clear, please tell me as
soon as possible.

Looking forward to kind reply.

Major