RE: SourceForge Project Approved

Hi Charlie

What have you sent? :) Is it C or C++ code?
Let's decide what language we will use. I stand for strict ANSI C.

What about DOM core level 1 implementation? Actually tidy has it's
proprietary DOM tree but _may_ be it would be better to implement a standard
one? Tidy then could be splitted into following parts: DOM tree building
(input), DOM tree optimisation, DOM tree saving.

Something like that

Tidy
+--DOM tree building module
|  \--Input stream (character codec or 'pseudo' character codec)

+--DOM tree 'optimisation' module

+--DOM tree saving module
|  +--Output stream (character codec or 'pseudo' character codec)
|  +--XHTML
|  \--HTML

+--Other?

BR