Re: tidy4aug00 update

At 18:15 09.08.2000 +0200, Sebastian Lange wrote:
>About the one-space-indentation: I think it's inherited, meaning that
>further lines are also indented by an additional space. But I did not try
>this yet, will do so tomorrow.

I must have gotten something wrong, it happens only ONCE...

If a <BR> in the input is followed by (space OR tab) OR (newline AND (space
OR tab OR newline)), Tidy inserts a newline AND space ("\n ") after the
<BR> in the output.

If the <BR> in the input is followed by (nonwhitespace) OR (newline AND
nonwhitespace), Tidy inserts a newline after <BR> but gets the indentation
of the following line right.

I think this is pretty exactly describing the problem.

sebastian
--
Sebastian Lange
http://www.sl-chat.de/