RE: tidy4aug00 update

From: Sebastian Lange <lange@cyperfection.de>
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2000 10:32:34 +0200
To: <html-tidy@w3.org>
I very much agree.

I have this as an option on my extension to tidy:

If you have more thoughts like that let us know, I will implement them and
maybe they also find their way into future releases of tidy.

At 17:42 09.08.2000 +0100, Richard Allsebrook wrote:
>Would it be possible to add an option to stop it adding a line break after
><TD> and before </TD> tags?
>   _____
>~ Richard Allsebrook ~
>Applications Developer and Webmaster
>Easysoft Limited, No3 The Embankment, Leeds, LS1 4BJ
>http://www.easysoft.com <http://www.easysoft.com>
>The Home of Data Access Middleware
>"A computer lets you make more mistakes faster than any invention in human
>history-with the possible exceptions of handguns and tequila."

Sebastian Lange
Maybe the first chat site that validates as HTML
4.0 even though user input may contain HTML codes.

Courtesy to Dave Raggett's HTML Tidy:

Tidy your documents ONLINE: