RE: tidy4aug00 update

Hello Jelks (you're not really from Niue, are you, I mean, it would suck to
have only one flight weekly and otherwise just the internet to connect with
the world... hehehe [http://www.niueisland.com/newpage7.htm]),

I am currently implementing this suggestion into my extension to tidy and
ran into following question:

If "indent-SYSTEM-id: yes", should it look like (a) or like (b)?

(a)
<!DOCTYPE HTML
         PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 3.2//EN">
<!DOCTYPE html
         PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN"

(b)

sebastian

--
Sebastian Lange