TIDY - quote-nbsp seems not to work

From: Matej Cepl <CeplM@seznam.cz>
Date: Thu, 4 May 2000 17:04:03 -0400 (EDT)
To: html-tidy@w3.org
CC: Dave Raggett <dsr@w3.org>
Hi,

I am confused. Although it seems to work for everybody, it
doesn't for me. I mean quote-nbsp set to yes. Attached you shall
find my tidy.ini, but the result is the same on every platform
available to me -- Linux, M$-Win95, M$-Win98, M$-DOS. When I use
named entity &nbsp; in my HTML document, it is always transformed
in chr($A0) by tidy (not even numerical entity). Unfortunately,
being from Eastern Europe I have to use at least three character
encodings and transfer between them all the time. Unfortunately,
some convertors understands chr($A0) as &aacute; which is a
frequent character in the Czech language, so resulting text is
rather unusable.

Asking in html-tidy has not give me any responses, so I do not
know, what to do.

Will you help me, anybody, please?

                            Matej Cepl

char-encoding: raw