Re: TIDY - quote-nbsp seems not to work

On Thu, 4 May 2000, Matej Cepl wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am confused. Although it seems to work for everybody, it
> doesn't for me. I mean quote-nbsp set to yes.

This looks like the documentation needs to be clarified.
If you set quote-nbsp to no, Tidy will output non breaking
spaces as the Unicode value 160 (decimal). I recommend leaving
this property as yes (its default value), and deciding whether
you want numerical entities or not using the numeric-entities
property.

tel/fax: +44 122 578 3011 (or 2521) +44 778 532 0444 (mobile)