From: xsl-editors-request@w3.org [mailto:xsl-editors-request@w3.org] On
Behalf Of Grosso, Paul
Sent: 25 January 2007 02:00
To: srinivasarao vegunta; xsl-editors@w3.org
Subject: RE: Specification of "text-align-last" property

This question has been raised previously and dealt with at

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/xsl-editors/2004OctDec/0011

We believe the XSL 1.1 spec is unambiguous with regard to this issue now as
discussed in the above referenced email (except see section 7.16.10 for the
"text-align-last" description in XSL 1.1).

If after reviewing that email, someone believes there is still an ambiguity,
please let us know.

paul

  _____