RE: nested inlines and baseline scaling

After much discussion, the XSL FO SG agrees that the
wording in the area should be improved, but it will
take some time to have a detailed resolution.

Since this wording comes from XSL 1.0, we plan to
process it as an erratum to 1.0 and fold it into
1.1 when it is ready.  Given that this is a 1.0
erratum and not a new 1.1 issue, We do not plan
to hold up the XSL 1.1 CR for this issue.  We do
expect to be able to fold in the resolution of this
erratum before 1.1 becomes a Rec.

paul

Paul Grosso for the XSL FO SG