RE: XSL 1.1 WD comment: The properties which may be attached to an FO.

Glenn,

As discussed previously in email, it is the case that any
property can be placed on any FO, though only certain
properties apply to certain FOs.

The XSL FO SG agrees to make this clearer in section 5.1.

We also plan to add a section 5.1.5 about applicability to
help clarify.

Paul Grosso
for the XSL FO SG