Re: XSL+PDF

The XSL-WG has decided not to post alternate formats of interim WDs.
However, if you have Acrobat 4.0 (full version, it will not work in
reader-only version),
  go to the file menu,
  select "Open Web Page" and follow the prompts
    (entering the http://www.w3.org/TR/xsl at the appropriate place).

  The resultant PDF can then be saved on your machine.

If you don't have a full version of Acrobat 4.0, you can go to
www.adobe.com and follow the instructions to post it to our "Create PDF"
server, which will nicely convert it to PDF and return it to you.

One bug in both methods: The page headers and footers are quite close to
the edge of the page and are often clipped when printing the document,
unless you select "Shrink to fit page" when printing from Acrobat.

At 10:40 2000-08-18 +0300, you wrote:
>Hi!
>
>I'm wondering if you could tell me a place where I can download the PDF
>version of that XSL documentation at: www.w3.org/TR/xsl
>
>Thanx
>GImre

---Steve Deach