RE: MorganaXProc-IIIse finally goes 1.0

From: Matthieu RICAUD-DUSSARGET <m.ricaud-dussarget@lefebvre-dalloz.fr>
Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2022 03:55:21 +0000
To: "xproc-dev@w3.org" <xproc-dev@w3.org>
Congratulation Achim !

You've made an incredible work ! Full of patience, perseverance, struggling with the code, questioning the specs making it always more clear, without forgetting to always listen to users.
Morgana is an incredible adventure, essential to made xproc back again !

Hope I have the opportunity to play with Morgana, and more than playing: make beautiful serious project with it !

Gratulierung !!!
Liebe Grüsse aus Paris,

Matthieu