De : Achim Berndzen <achim.berndzen@xml-project.com>
Envoyé : vendredi 16 septembre 2022 14:10
À : xproc-dev@w3.org
Objet : MorganaXProc-IIIse finally goes 1.0

[Mail EXTERNE]: Vérifiez bien l’expéditeur de l’email avant de cliquer sur des liens ou pièces-jointes!

Hi everyone,

I am pleased to announce that after more von 2.5 years being a public beta, MorganaXProc-IIIse 1.0 was released today.

We had more than 60 releases before and we pass all the tests in the test suite.

Time to start xproc-ing now!

More infos: https://www.xml-project.com/

Greetings from Germany,
Achim