Experimental release of XML Calabash 1.x for Saxon 11

From: Norm Tovey-Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>
Date: Sun, 07 Aug 2022 14:40:37 +0100
To: XProc Dev <xproc-dev@w3.org>
Hi folks,

Anyone with an interest in using Saxon 11 with XML Calabash is
encouraged to try out 1.5.0a1-110 available from the usual places.

This is very definitely an experimental release, as described here:
https://so.nwalsh.com/2022/08/07/ugly

I have no idea if my workaround is going to turn out to be practical.
And no idea what I’m going to do if it doesn’t.

Norman Tovey-Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>
https://nwalsh.com/