Re: controlling indentation on individual XSLT steps?

David Birnbaum <djbpitt@gmail.com> writes:
> I'm executing a pipeline that includes two consecutive XSLT step where,
> outside the XPRoc 3 environment, I control pretty-printing with:

XProc isn’t serializing between steps, so the stylesheet serialization
parameters don’t apply.

Serialization happens when you “store” a document (by sending it out of
the pipeline on one of the output ports, by explicitly storing it with
p:store, or by doing something else, like p:http-request, that has to
turn it into characters).

If you’re output port is “result”, then the serialization parameters
that you specify for that output port are what matters.

Norman Tovey-Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>
https://nwalsh.com/