Re: Question on MorganaXProc

Hi Patrick,
the error messages is unfortunately misleading, I will fix it with the next update.
The problem is within document "in2data.xsl" because you have a namespace declaration where the
uri does not have a scheme (something like: xmlns:p="dummy"). "dummy" is not a valid uri as per RFC 3986 because a
valid uri always need a scheme).

Hope that helps,
Achim

Achim Berndzen