Re: [EXTERNAL] - Getting rid of @sequence="true/false"?

Naturally, sequence is the default for 3.0 but I agree that pipeline
authors should have the chance to change this. However, there are cases
where you want to specify the number of possible documents more
precisely. I would suggest that we drop the sequence attribute and
instead specify that a pipeline author can add the operators "?", "*"
and "+" to the content-type attribute, e.g:

best, Martin