Re: Would you guys be ok with Markdown (CommonMark) on this list?

Hi Andreas,

Given your relatively low posting frequency, I wouldn’t mind if you used
CommonMark all the time ;)

Seriously, I think even with strict text-only clients, a CommonMark
message body will be kind of readable because it’s still text.

Just give it a try. If people complain, you can always back down.

Gerrit