Re: W3C Community Group

Yes I tend to agree that the "official" W3 group is not worth a lot in
practical terms. The W3 imprimatur is nice to have at some point, but I
don't think it helps significantly in fostering the community of developers
and implementers.

One small practical step that might help would be to create a "Planet
XProc" (i.e. an aggregator of XProc-related stories).
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Planet_(software)

--
Conal Tuohy
http://conaltuohy.com/