Re: User question

Hi all,
Sorry for catching up so late, but I had a day of in London. Thank you very much for helping out and finding a solution.
I will fix relative URL handling for the next version released at the end of this or the beginning of next week (this is not a promise :-)) ), but I will work on it.
Additionally I will add a test to the test suite, because obviously this case is not covered there.
Greetings from Heathrow,
Achim

Achim Berndzen
achim.berndzen@xml-project.com