Re: XProc Workshop AT RISK!

If not at CWI we’ll meet somewhere else.
I’ve contacted two conference venues to get quotes.

On 24.09.2016 13:43, Norman Walsh wrote:
> Hello world,
>
> I have heard from a third party that Steven has canceled the XForms
> workshop. I have no idea how (or if) this impacts the XProc workshop.
> I have asked Steven (who is local organizer for the venue) for an
> update, but I have not heard from him.
>
> More when I know more.
>
> Apologies for the late notice, this has taken me entirely by surprise
> this morning.

Gerrit Imsieke
Geschäftsführer / Managing Director
le-tex publishing services GmbH
Weissenfelser Str. 84, 04229 Leipzig, Germany
Phone +49 341 355356 110, Fax +49 341 355356 510
gerrit.imsieke@le-tex.de, http://www.le-tex.de

Geschäftsführer: Gerrit Imsieke, Svea Jelonek,
Thomas Schmidt, Dr. Reinhard Vöckler
Meet us at Frankfurt Book Fair:
Hall 4.2, Stand L68.
More info at http://www.le-tex.de/en/buchmesse.html