XProc Workshop AT RISK!

From: Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>
Date: Sat, 24 Sep 2016 12:43:28 +0100
To: XProc Dev <xproc-dev@w3.org>
Hello world,

I have heard from a third party that Steven has canceled the XForms
workshop. I have no idea how (or if) this impacts the XProc workshop.
I have asked Steven (who is local organizer for the venue) for an
update, but I have not heard from him.

More when I know more.

Apologies for the late notice, this has taken me entirely by surprise
this morning.

Norman Walsh
Lead Engineer
MarkLogic Corporation