Re: Venue of XProc Workshop

David Maus <maus@hab.de> writes:
> I took the opportunity to create a poll about the Workshop's date and
> venue:

There are a few days left on the poll, but with eight replies, I think
we can make some predictions. If we look at what we have so far, the
best venue would seem to be Prague on February 7/8. (Leipzig next
time!)

We pretty much filled one day last time, do we think we can/should try
to fill two days this time?

> PS: Hope I didn't step on anyone's feet by taking the initiative.

Not at all. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

Norman Walsh
Lead Engineer
MarkLogic Corporation
Phone: +1 512 761 6676