Re: Calabash: No 'class' in configuration

  I found a workaround, thanks to the field "implementations" being
public, but I think that should be ported back to Calabash:

https://github.com/fgeorges/servlex/commit/1fcb3602cec2ba0468c49ee7d7461069957e3dc4

Florent Georges
http://fgeorges.org/
http://h2oconsulting.be/