Re: Calabash: No 'class' in configuration

  After some investigation, I logged /etc/configuration.xml, as in
XProcConfiguration.class.getResourceAsStream("/etc/configuration.xml"),
which is:

    <!--*- nxml -*--><xproc-config
xmlns="http://xmlcalabash.com/ns/configuration">
    <!-- This file intentionally left blank; implementations are
         now specified with an annotation. -->
    </xproc-config>

  It seems the loading of the step implementation classes using
annotations does not work in my case.  Any idea how to investigate
that?  Anything specific to be in the classpath?  Anyway to simulate
the same lookup and see what's missing?

Florent Georges
http://fgeorges.org/
http://h2oconsulting.be/