Re: Calabash: No 'class' in configuration

No, I was just mixing things up. I got this misconfiguration message
recently for an extension step that I compiled. I was hoping that I
could dispense with the custom configuration file if I used the new
@XMLCalabash annotations (for which you need to import import
com.xmlcalabash.core.XMLCalabash). But that didn’t work immediately,
yielding the misconfiguration message, so I switched back to the
configuration file for the time being. This issue may or may not be
related to what you experienced. It seems strange that it would need a
configuration for p:identity…

Gerrit

--
Gerrit Imsieke
Geschäftsführer / Managing Director

Geschäftsführer: Gerrit Imsieke, Svea Jelonek,
Thomas Schmidt, Dr. Reinhard Vöckler