Re: XPROC and catalogs?

Hi Dan.

The "catalog.xml"-file needs to be in the current working directory if I
remember right. I would love to have an option to specify a location as
well, both as a command line argument and as a setting in the profile file,
so that I could run calabash from whatever directory I'm in.

Best regards
Jostein