Re: Newbie question

Good morning Dan!

It seems to me that you should be able to run all that in Oxygen's XProc
interpreter (which is XMLCalabash).

You can iterate over a directory of files, copy files, zip files, and apply
stylesheets.

Depending on what your batch file does, you may be able to port it to XProc
as well, otherwise you can at least run it using p:exec though you will
still have the issue that your batch file is platform-specific.

Depending on what your Ant script does, you may be able to port it to XProc
as well. Certainly if (as the comment suggests) it is just removing XML
processing instructions, then that can be replaced with a single XProc step:

Regards

Conal

--
Conal Tuohy