Re: PipX, a portable library of XProc pipelines and steps

On 21 February 2014 13:24, Jostein Austvik Jacobsen wrote:

> I think it is useful to be able to define a context, rather than referring
> directly to output ports etc. from the assertion element. You often want to
> perform multiple assertions against the same context

  True.  In that case, it would probably make more sense to say:

    <x:context ...>
       <x:assert-1 .../>
       <x:assert-2 .../>
    </x:context>

so that the context scope is well defined.  This thread becomes really
XProcSpec-oriented.  Is there a dedicated place to discuss it, or
should we start a new thread on XProc Dev?

Florent Georges
http://fgeorges.org/
http://h2oconsulting.be/