Re: PipX, a portable library of XProc pipelines and steps

On 20 February 2014 18:46, Jostein Austvik Jacobsen wrote:

> Here's an equivalent xprocspec test:
> https://github.com/fgeorges/pipx/pull/1/files

  Thanks.  I accepted your pull request, I'll have a look later.  Can
you explain how to run it?  At first glance, I would say it is a bit
verbose, and it has the same drawback (someone would say advantage) as
XSpec has: it allows you only to execute one step, not a subpipeline.
What if you want to test for instance:

    <pipx:step-a .../>
    <pipx:step-b .../>

instead of just calling either pipx:step-a or pipx:step-b?

  I will try to update http://pipx.org/progress.html soon also, but
for now, I have to call it a day...

Florent Georges
http://fgeorges.org/