Re: Calabash 1.1?

Florent Georges <fgeorges@fgeorges.org> writes:
>   Sounds great!  Is it anywhere on GitHub or somewhere else?  I am trying to sort out
> integration of Calabash with the latest version of Servlex.  Instead of spending any time on
> 1.0 or 1.1, I'd rather spend time on 2.0-pre then, even if it is not stable yet, if it is
> possible.

I'll open it up as soon as I can. It is utterly incapable of anything
at the moment, and I'm still refactoring it pretty frequently. It's on
pieces on the floor at the moment, but I'll check it in once I get it
back to the point where it (simulates) running a simple pipeline.

Norman Walsh
Lead Engineer
MarkLogic Corporation
Phone: +1 512 761 6676