Re: XML Calabash 1.0.10 released (mostly for Saxon 9.5 support)

On 23 juil. 2013, at 18:42, Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com> wrote:

> I think I'm going to have to hack build.xml to produce artifacts with the
> saxon version number in them. I have no idea if the repo will accept them
> after I change their names though.

The repo should accept everything under the same groupID root, so it s/b fine.

> And the Saxon version is computed by a target so it's not available in
> top-level properties.

Right, I guess you'll have to filter the pom.xml as you do for the version number. As far as I can see, it won't matter whether the property is top-level or not.

Romain.