Re: Processing DocBook with Calabash: 'exslt' error "Cannot find a matching 1-argument function named {http://exslt.org/common}node-set()"

Hi Graeme

I was wondering the quite same question a few days ago. After searching, it
seems one cannot use custom xslt functions (home made, not only exslt) with
xproc/calabash unless one get a saxon(PE?)/EE licence. See norm's
explanation here :
http://norman.walsh.name/2013/08/20/extensionFunctions

Cheers,

Matthieu