Re: Calabash on Windows: how do you launch it

  Hi Gerrit,

  Indeed, using %* solved the problem (unlike I saw on the Internet).
I did not know we could use that as well in batch files.  Thank you!
I created a batch script for launching Calabash as well, as part of
the EXPath Packaging System:

https://github.com/fgeorges/expath-pkg-java/blob/master/bin/calabash.bat

  Excerpt of the help:

:opt_help
echo.
echo Usage: calabash ^<script options^> ^<processor options^>
echo.
echo Processor options are any option accepted by the original command-line
echo Calabash frontend.  Script options are (all are optional, those marked with
echo an * are repeatable, those with ... require a parameter):
echo.
echo  ++help                    display this help message
echo  ++repo ...                the path to the packaging repository to use
echo  ++java ... *              add an option to the Java Virtual Machine
echo  ++add-cp ... *            add an entry to the classpath
echo.
goto end

Florent Georges
http://fgeorges.org/