Re: Calabash on Windows: how do you launch it

Hi Florent,

Works for me! I don’t see a problem with the = sign. For example, check
out our calabash “distro” from
https://subversion.le-tex.de/common/calabash/ and invoke it like

calabash\calabash.bat -i source=calabash/xpl/pipe.xpl calabash/xpl/pipe.xpl

Note that apparently you cannot use a forward slash as a path separator
for the batch file in this context.

The arguments will be passed to Calabash in the %* shell variable.

Gerrit

--
Gerrit Imsieke
Geschäftsführer / Managing Director

Geschäftsführer: Gerrit Imsieke, Svea Jelonek,
Thomas Schmidt, Dr. Reinhard Vöckler