Re: Allowing multiple result on the XProc test suite

Florent,

You got it right : the empty <b/> element is the only difference

But there is two questions folded here :
* Do we think there may be multiple allowed answer to such question ?
* If so, then we should enhance the testsuite
* If not, then we should choose which is the good one

Mohamed

--
Innovimax SARL
Consulting, Training & XML Development