Re: Allowing multiple result on the XProc test suite

On 12 September 2012 15:29, Innovimax SARL wrote:

  Hi,

> This base64 text
> [...]
> Into this HTML string
> [...]
> and then many XProc implementation agree on converting this to
> [...]
> HTML LIVE DOM says that it must be
> [...]
> Which would make Calabash be the only to answer correctly

> How do we deal with this
> 1) We say Calabash is right and fix the test
> 2) We keep saying Calabash is wrong
> 3) We say Both are right and add a way to put it into the testsuite

  I am not sure to understand what the problem is.  If I am right, the
base 64 part is not relevant, this is only about how the decoded,
ill-formed HTML markup is parsed into an XML document, right?

  Between the excerpt you've shown an the one on Live DOM, the only
difference I can spot is the extra whitespace-only text node in EM
around B.  Is there anything else?

Florent Georges
http://fgeorges.org/
http://h2oconsulting.be/