Re: Permanently sinking output ports

Hi Romain,

At QuiXProc, we tried to find some way to implement such features

The problem with your proposal is that the XProc standards doesn't say that
you read the pipeline sequentially (because of the dependency graph)

I think the only way to implement such feature nicely is that
implementation detect that they have finished to read the stream and drop it

You may have a look at QuiXProc Open 1.1.0 (
http://code.google.com/p/quixproc/ ) and tells us if it deals better with
resources

Regards,

The QuiXProc Team