Re: Non-primary port connection between non-contiguous steps

Gerrit,

I agree with you. Context-dependent names for p:input etc. would have made this kind of misunderstanding impossible.

While we're at bashing the spec :-) : Within p:declare-step, having container elements that enclose p:input, p:output, p:option, p:log and p:serialization on the one hand and the remaining content on the other hand (which could have been named e.g. "head" and "body") would have made it much easier to hand-edit step declarations without inadvertently mixing up instances from both groups, at least in my experience.

Yves

--
Dr. Yves Forkl - Softwareentwicklung
SRZ, Bessemerstr. 83-91, 12103 Berlin

Satz-Rechen-Zentrum Hartmann+Heenemann GmbH&Co. KG
Sitz Berlin | AG Charlottenburg | HRA 8089
Komplementärin Satz-Rechner-Betriebsgesellschaft mbH
Sitz Berlin | AG Charlottenburg | HRB 4905
Geschäftsführer: Walter Fock