Re: Calabash: register an extension step through the API

There is now a new API in XProcConfiguration with a
newStep(XProcRuntime, XAtomicStep) method that can be overridden by a
subclass to extend the step registration mechanism. See:

https://github.com/ndw/xmlcalabash1/blob/master/src/com/xmlcalabash/core/XProcConfiguration.java
#L263
http://code.google.com/p/xmlcalabash/issues/detail?id=134

In our project we're using it to register steps as OSGi services. Our
XProcConfiguration relies on a "step registry" with a similar
registerExtensionStep() method.

HTH,
Romain